About to head to work, but had to brag to
the world my readers about convenience in Brazil! Yes, there are days when things come together efficiently! This morning I was able to accomplish the following before 8:20 am
1. Wake up, shower, get ready, make vitaminas for the children, eat breakfast.
2. Respond to some emails.
3. Go to the bank to get cash.
4. Go to the grocery to get food and a few surprises for Dia das Crianças (children's day, October 12th!)
5. Go to the drugstore to pick up some things.
6. Go to the corner hardware store to get a new chuveiro (shower head)
Now the husband is changing the shower head! Hooray!