Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Brasilian Father~s Day

Oops, I~ve got the Portuguese keyboard on. Today is Father~s Day here. I made bacon, eggs, pineapple, and bought fresh pão de sal last night. Yum. I just finished up a big batch of brigadeiros (say that fast three times). We~re going to head to a friends house in Pampulha for a churrasco, and I made my first big meat purchase yesterday: a big piece of picanha. Looking forward to a fun day! And I will post pictures taken with Matt~s father~s day gift

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley, how are you ? I would like to say that I loved your blog, I did read and saw all the photos in all of it. I lived for 12 yrs. in Massachusetts, on the states, I just returned to Brazil last year, still having the states in my mind, I would like to get further contact with you if you want, my name is Vanessa, I'm living in Belo Horizonte, my cell phone is 31-96651679, keep in touch, great blog. Hugs Vanessa

    ReplyDelete