Almost exactly a year ago, we moved to our new apartment. I love our new apartment. Here are some of the reasons why:
1. It's not infested with termites.
2. It's close to Dora's school.
3. It's not molding (yet).
4. It's spacious.
5. It's close to everything (bakery, bookstore, grocery, bank, fruit store, ice cream, etcetera)
6. It's relatively flat on our street.
7. The neighbors are nice and actually helpful
8. It's close to 2 of 3 Maple Bear campuses.
So I get to walk to work. I love walking to work. Today I saw this:
Yes, it's September 25th, time to start your Christmas shopping!! Especially for overpriced, kitschy snowmen decor.
And I saw this:
It looks like melons growing on the tree trunk. Any ideas of what it is? Cacau?