Saturday, April 28, 2012

What are you doing on Saturday night?

Howdy folks!  I had a great day at Parque Mangabeiras with the Maple Bear students and staff, belting out the Beetles songs. It went relatively smoothly (i.e. not TOO many children crying) And I'm pooped. 

I get to go to a Brazilian birthday party tonight for my son's closest friend at his new school.  I've been trying to rest all afternoon, and psyche myself up for a night of speaking Portuguese while children overdose on Guarana and candy.

And then I went to the website for the party.  Oh my. I should have known that a party place with the word "marshmallow" in it would be over the top.

Wish me luck. What are you doing this Saturday night?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I watched the movie on youtube with interest.
    I would love to visit Belo.
    I am also considering playing the audition for Concertmaster and or Tutti violin at OFMG.
    I am having a hard time deciding if I should come to Brazil.
    If you find the time please google my name to find out more about me, and please write to me about your experiences.
    Thank you,
    Christopher Kranyak
    bayfoil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete