Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun day!

We had a very fun day today! We walked to the Parque Municipal to meet up with some friends, and when I got close I realized that the "Hippie Fair" was happening today. There were tons of people, but it was fun to walk through and look at art, homemade toys, jewelry. And we got to see a few street performers. There are men that paint themselves silver, and act like robots. The kids got a kick out of that. We played at the park for a while, and our friends had seen a circus tent up, so we wandered over to check it out. It was a very low budget circus, but nonetheless, very entertaining. When we left the park, we saw some Capoeira circles, and the kids enjoyed listening to the music and watching, and I got a pretty good picture. Then I bribed the kids home with Cheetos, and we ate hot dogs, played Monopoly (Sebastian beat me), and watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (again). Enjoy the pictures--the first is of the Capoeira, the next picture is from the circus (I was a little afraid that this guy might fall on us), and the last is of some VERY cute ducklings in the pond at the park.




No comments:

Post a Comment